SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Thanks Macleod for sharing. I think a lot of the answers given...

1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Thanks Macleod for sharing. I think a lot of the answers given in the presentation (as you have explained) make sense, and with time they will prove themselves.

The main thing that I dont understand however is why directors cant buy just because they have not cleared a dividend issue. Maybe it is because they will announce a dividend and they dont want to make it seem like the directors knew about this and had an opportunity to buy in before the market was aware? I am not saying this is the case, as I have no idea, but just something that made me think.

I agree with the concept that seed investors want to get their money into Australia, and using SBB could have been a method to bypass the strict money transfer laws in China. To me this seems very very plausible, and this has probably been the greatest cause of investor insecurity, as we have seen the share price fall so greatly with no negative news.

I would imagine that it is a priority for the board to release dividend info soon, and Im hoping it'll be within the next few weeks. But I just have a feeling that there may be a reduced dividend as they are spending so much on expansion. However, I dont think they will give no dividend (in April 2015) as this would likely hurt the SP as it would add to the current level of doubt. These are just my thoughts.

Personally, I am happy with a reduced dividend for the company to expand if it is going to result in improved company performance that translates to a rise in SP. This could be much more positive for us in the long term. The clothing market is very competitive, and it makes sense to build a solid foundation by increasing branded stores, and establishing the Brand in the market. Think of oxford or politix. Having dedicated stores increases the apparent value of the product, compared to selling them on shelves at random stores among other known or unknown brands.

Eventually investor confidence will grow as long as sales and profits continue. Its only a matter of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.