NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Has anyone got access to see which brokers are trading NKP? It...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Has anyone got access to see which brokers are trading NKP? It may provide some clues re any manipulation that could be occuring.

If i was Z and wanted to keep the sp down this is what i would do....

1. I would engage a former NKP consultant , or associate, someone who had been on the payroll ...someone i could trust to do my handiwork.
    2. I would offer him $50,000 -$100,000 to trade NKP ensuring that the sp is kept within a certain low range in order to make the pending takeover bid look attractive.
    3. I would allow my insider to retain any shares that he ends up with at the time of the takeover. The lower the sp the more shares he will retain. Straight profit for his efforts. Any cash left over is his. The amount initially offered would be peanuts in the scheme of things.
    4. The insider would be requested to use several accounts in different names and more than one broker to limit being detected.

Something like the above is most likely what is occuring without the need for Z to disclose movements in its holdings. All legit as the shares are held by the individual and not Z. No evidence of any association. Under the table stuff.

The only problem Z faces at present is that the core holders of NKP do not care a continental about sp movements. When the time to negotiate arrives it will be based upon what is offered for the majority of Minority held shares.

Keep on playing your games Z.

Your CFO was caught out on HC. Next will be your manipulator if he exists.

Without our shares you cannot progress to the 74% holding of the NKP assets that you need.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.