TON 0.00% 1.4¢ triton minerals ltd

hi jase, from where I am sitting its not holders continually...

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    hi jase,
    from where I am sitting its not holders continually selling off their shares.
    what we are seeing is a type of partial illusion of some selling, and or weak hands getting flushed out.

I agree with your sentiment on the fundamentals here.
    as so far BB and team have never let us down and there is just so much more great things unfolding.
    yet what we see in the shareprice and the way it toggles is nothing more than routine orchestration.
    its very tiresome for some, but that is the game we (TON) more so than others seem to have to endure.
    its a test which continually has been put upon us long term and new holders.
    so for any new holders out there whom have or wish to join the ranks of the long, do take note!

for those not comfortable with watching, probably best to set a stop loss and kick back with other matters.
    having held Triton for years I likely feel very used to it, though I do know that since previous days we are so very much de risked in comparison and still is only getting better.

in one upcoming day, week or month there will be a turning point for a re rating to take effect which all of a sudden all the waiting, frustration, sp orchestration and tested patience will be rewarded, IMHO.

all the events and hard work that BB and team have also endured will kick the further goals that at one point must register on the real value score board for us to finally gain traction to obtain our deserved share price which again IMO will be multiples of where we are now!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.2¢ $24.16K 1.739M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 95844 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 13.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 77750
Last updated 14.57pm 29/03/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.