PRA 0.00% 0.0¢ promesa limited

The secrecy here is telling me that they are sitting on...

1. 3,697 Posts.
    The secrecy here is telling me that they are sitting on something big. So much so they are seeking to become a publicly listed company. Who does this for an app if it isn't something a bit "special"..

This also supports my thinking that contacting Thred directly will give us nothing as far as information goes..

I believe the Beta testing must be being done "in house" or at least extremely strategically to avoid "letting the cat out of the bag" so to speak before they are ready to launch or announce to the market..

So it appears they will be bringing a fully functional app that integrates all forms of social media including video messaging to the table.

Ananda has already stated that they have presented a demo of the tech to the VP of Facebook so maybe there's been a hush hush roadshow done or almost completed already and these are our third party content providers..

LinkedIn
    Twitter
    What's app
    Etc etc

David went on to talk about turning Taxi Please into a Social Media format? And discussed briefly machine learning and artificial intelligence and it's role within their broader development.

So my question is:

Is David Whitaker the new Bill Gates?
    And is Thred the new Microsoft?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.