IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

My experiences are my experiences over many years dealing with...

1. 10,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    My experiences are my experiences over many years dealing with the Greek community in Melbourne and if you dont want the public to know how clever greek solicitors & MP's have helped their own extract extra money out of many of Australias poorly framed commercial
    Laws created by nitwit reject lawyers who have been elected as Australian polticians over the years then thats ok by me but i have experienced it over my many years in financial services and managing the equivalent of $several
    Hundred million in money markets etc.

My examples are just a few examples of many published accounts which have gone through the Australian courts and i realise the current general
    Public would not know unless they remembered or if they did the research and thats ok too because most people would not care to know about financial
    History as i know it. My point is that Greeks are smarter and can not only look after themselves but can affird MBE services in Europe & in Greece irrespective of the high unemployment rate which should not be seen as a disadvantage for MBE to be making extra money than if Greeks all had jobs in which case they might be too busy to engage in mobile game playing etc. As i suggested Australia has 20% true unemployement and that group is bored and has more time & just as much money to play those games just to explain tonthose who might jump to incorrect conclusions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.