AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Well said Starline. This year, I suspect, that like myself, a...

1. 144 Posts.
    Well said Starline. This year, I suspect, that like myself, a number of AVB holders will be looking closely to determine whether they have the patience to hold into the future. A year of little physical/material progress, despite how many ducks they get to line up, may just determine the fate of this company for many holders, more so than any announcement. Meanwhile, the directors are still earning, which peeves alot of holders (who don't have the patience to wait) off. IMO only, this year is it for the reputation of the directors of AVB. Another year of "communication will be better" type promises will be really disappointing, & won't be tolerated by everyone, and that is fair enough. Each to their own.

I think this year will be crucial for the reputations of those guiding this ship.

There is no point in captaining a ship if no-one knows what direction your leading them in.

And it is this basic premise that is ticking most people off I would assume.

Having said that, I am very hopeful, in the next few weeks, of an announcement that will give confidence to stay the course. If not, it could be the beginning of the ruination of their reputations in some peoples minds. I don't necessarily buy into the argument that every shareholder should be ringing or emailing the company to find out what is going on. This serves no real purpose, apart from wasting the directors valuable time. As a director, I wouldn't want dozens of phone calls a day. Much easier to actually keep holders informed via announcements. At the same time, I bear in mind that the announcement we are all waiting for is only a few weeks overdue, so it's no big deal - yet. To be clear, what I am thinking is, I don't think this should be the standard, & will sooner or later become detrimental to the company heading into the future. Time to grab the rudder with both hands very soon, and let everyone know where we are going, instead of many voices having to ask " are we there yet?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.