ZMM 3.03% 3.4¢ zimi limited

whisky, do you work for whn in a senior management role by any...

1. 1,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    whisky, do you work for whn in a senior management role by any chance ?

0.9 cents share price... capital raising on the way for salary protection, not much else... stating its for evaluation of new projects when they dont have enough money for the existing projects...
    is that good management ?
    what exactly did the 5.8mill overheads go out the door for ?
    ongoing evaluation for evaluees? or perhaps ongoing evaluation for the evaluation process ? its all starting to sound rather stupid..
    i agree..
    i understood that there was going to be minimized overhead expenditure once the previous md went out the door, immediately after those failed deals...

it would be decent of u to answer these direct whn related questions, rather than continously slagging off my "thinking" with such patronising comments such as that i should try to do what they have done... really ? i guess you will be telling me soon enuff that they dont get paid enough ? how can i think that they can get the job done without money ? well for starters, they can announce that all of the directors/senior management will be taking up their full entitlement within the recently announced share rights issue...

whisky, is there a problem with this thinking ? please comment and explain why there could possibly be a problem with this type of thinking ? "they can announce that all of the directors/senior management will be taking up their full entitlement within the recently announced share rights issue..." afterall it would only be an indication to their shareholders that they actually believe in their own activities/decisions...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $4.188M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $1.105K 32.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 277120 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 27140 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.