BND 0.00% 8.4¢ bandanna energy limited

Hey T1234, A lot of public servants that know nothing about the...

1. 6,072 Posts.
    Hey T1234,
    A lot of public servants that know nothing about the market in my opinion. Punters who have yet to feel any pain. 7, 8, 9 cents sounds cheap if you been told by others it's worth 30 or more cents. Worth the risk?
    Luck favours the brave, I agree to a certain extent. When it comes to coal right now, there will be no winners here except financiers who will have every "I" dotted and "T"'s crossed to ensure worst case scenario for them will be to snatch a currently distressed asset for future possible gains and management who get paid regardless of company share price performance are also winners (short term of course)
    In my opinion, Credit Suisse don't believe in Bandanna, they're here to make money. They too made an original bad decision to involve themselves with BND. Ah hindsight is such a beautiful thing but it's well known to anyone that has been around markets that the big boys make mistakes just like the little fella. After all, they're just a group of fellas in suits making a collective decision. They're in so deep that they need to protect their investment and if it means they take the whole asset if all does not go to plan, they will. Of course they are going to rate BND as outperform, it's in their own interests.
    My opinion, If CS renegotiates whatever it is with BND they will end up in the not too distant future with an asset they will look to sell years later for at least a multiple of 3 - 5 times depending of course on the state of the market at the time.
    I don't believe my investment style is contrarily twisted. I have been twisted, bashed and thrown to the wolves with coal if you really need to know.
    Now to look for the next sexy commodity. I hear Nickel is pretty hot at the moment. Hope it lasts for at least another year then I can with a bit of luck start buying some smashed up coal stocks (explorers) for nothing and sit on them for years.
    All the unknown variables with BND suggests to me that it cannot survive. I cannot give you a timing for this to all unravel but I do believe it's looking more and more likely everyday.
    Of course I could be way off the mark and happy to be wrong cos I will be a winner too if coal rebounds.

All just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BND (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.