IMU 0.00% 10.5¢ imugene limited

Axel Hoos Interview!

1. 2,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11551
    Hi to all - again!

I wasn't intending to write more about Imugene for a while - at least not unless there was more news - but I took a quick look at the company website and I discover they have just published a link to a Youtube clip of an interview with Axel Hoos!  The YouTube clip was published on 21 December.  I don't know when the link was published on the Imugene company site - but they haven't flagged it as "news" yet, and it doesn't seem to be referenced here on Hot Copper either.

So - here is the URL:

This is VERY interesting.  It's the first interview I've seen with Dr Hoos talking specifically about Imugene and Her-Vaxx.

The clip is 17.5 minutes long and I found myself hanging on every word.  Make your own assessment - but I found his explanation to be clear, coherent and compelling.  Hoos is a genuine expert in the field, with an impressive career to date.  When he describes Her-Vaxx as a leader in the new wave of immunotherapy it's hard not to be impressed.  Sure he has a vested interest as a major shareholder and a Director of Imugene, but his career does not depend on his involvement with Her-Vaxx.  In fact Imugene is only a very small part of what he does, and I think he would if anything be very cautious in his statements about Imugene and Her-Vaxx, given the potential for embarassment if it flopped.

Which makes his very positive and fluent presentation all the more persuasive.  So if you are already a shareholder, or just watching Imugene and considering your options, do yourself a favour and invest 17 minutes of your time to listen to Axel.

Still a speccy buy - but I'm feeling very good about buying into the recent CR.

best wishes to all

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $768.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.0¢ $746.7K 7.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
161 9473412 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 259241 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 10.5¢ 10.3¢ 1930285
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.