Attention all posters...Please read., page-3

1. 1,196 Posts.
    At what point do the moderators and admins decide that a troll who is just doing it under the guise of negative posting or providing a a opposite side to the argument get banned though, while I understand it's supposed to be a open forum for discussion does it not become a different kettle of fish when money is involved? One the AVQ page we have poster who have done nothing but bad mouth the same stock for up to 4 years and been wrong every time but are still there but when people have enough and argue back they cop a week ban.

Almost every poster has said person on ignore but they still manage to derail threads I hate to make it about myself but it's the perfect example to use, understandably it's hard to appease every one so to the ideas

1. Maybe introduce a voting system where if someone has to many negative votes they cannot post on that stock for a week or so? And if they continue to recieve to many negative votes then maybe a notification is sent to the mods and they can decide if the person is just a troll or providing substance?

2.In a similar light when a post is titled say "charting" and someone goes off topic people can give it a negative vote and again they cannot post in that thread for a certain amount of time?

Any other thoughts posters?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.