I don't mind poking my nose in if I see or hear something on the...

1. 28,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I don't mind poking my nose in if I see or hear something on the news that seems interesting. Love a good bit passionate political debate.
    Every poster gravitates to what suits him or her and every section have their own decorum, lifestyle and travel is almost no agro and possibly more polite and helpful posters than you could expect.
    Sport section. Like the front bar at a seedy tavern in Struggle Street
    All Great posters who make it a bit of a giggle and the longest conversation on Port Adelaide in the world.
    The DJPIN on the other hand should be banned! It's effecting my health, I get really really stroppy if I miss a day.

We aren't one big happy family here, more like groups of different towns in a shire. We are all basically the same but each town has "it's thing".

I hope we don't get a pasteurised and homogenised blanket thrown over everything, but I doubt it would be possible to change what HC is.

A little bit of a hose down, a bucket of bubbly water a quick run over with the old beach towel lying in the carport pick a few bugs off the headlights and Bobs your uncle! Newer New Hot Copper, privatised 2.0

We all go back to what we have been doing, enjoying other people's company and maybe learn something about a stock or two.

Cheers
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.