NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Yes it will Gren. Another watershed moment, clear the $40m...

1. 3,147 Posts.
    Yes it will Gren. Another watershed moment, clear the $40m mystery and it should reconfim backing from financiers. Despite worrying performance from teleport (non event in scheme of things) others continue to pump money in. This along with ExIm has always been my cornerstone investment decision. Wealthy people are not in the habit of throwing money away and much of the new money has happened this year while in the midst of declining teleport revenues.

All points to people more in the know than we are placing an above average probability of success. As with all small caps volatility will prevail for a while yet. Could be a great trade play next year if prepared to ride up on announcements and judge pull backs to exit before buy back in. Or just keep away for a couple of years and check in 2017 to a nice surprise!

The longer we have gone since technical breach the less risk I see in it. Next week is indeed a critical juncture. I for one have funds set aside to increase investment if, as expected, we get past the conditions set by financiers and the AGM address signals promises of contracts - I know we have heard promises before but the closer we get to J1 and increased stakeholder interest the less room for management to gild the lily.

Good luck, and remember fortune favours the brave.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.