UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Delaware takeover law requires 85% vote yes ( excluding certain...

1. 10,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Delaware takeover law requires 85% vote yes ( excluding certain insider holdings) for takeover Its why Rupert Murdoch moved newscorp there . Since that law was enacted there have been no succesfull hostile takeovers in Delaware . Basically the board makes sure somehow that 15% of the shares are in safe hands When I first heard about this law I spent a lot of time looking for the 15% but never found out where it was I think we have to take it that if they went to the trouble of registering in Delaware they went to the trouble of putting the protection in place .

Former Governor Rendell (R) faced with a rust bucket economy steel mills closed or closing Induced a number of big pharmas to relocate to Penn state In unis case we would of probably gone anyway I would of thought because thats where our customers are concentrated but even as the effects of the GFC froze the state budget in the legislature he managed to get cheap loan passed for unis to use Its all about employment as far as penn state is concerned

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.