'Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by...

1. 6,410 Posts.
    'Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world. 2 This is how we know if they have the Spirit of God: If a person claiming to be a prophet[a] acknowledges that Jesus Christ came in a real body, that person has the Spirit of God. 3 But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist, which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here.' 1 John 4

Interesting for that religion that banks on 1914 being a big deal and who claims to be working with the only accurate knowledge for spiritual Jesus.

So this Antichrist was already in the world when this was recorded in the Bible. If you sit down quietly in a room with subdued lighting and have a little think, might you not discover that the antichrist is in fact false religion and materialism. In fact any form of carnal distraction that leads one away from the true Christ.

I'm not a Christian but if I was I sure wouldn't be wasting my life worrying about the end times and antichrists. They are states of opposition to the real Christ these beliefs become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.