PER 2.47% 8.3¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Another Prediction

1. 347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Since my last few predictions have been on the money, here's another one. Well a couple of them.

1. Stock will sink into the 2's by end of May (had this prediction a long long time ago, since about Jan/Feb but never posted), and with zero news by June 30, this stock will be in the 1's by end of June 30 as people start another round of exiting the stock.

2. If MD announces his resignation or is forced out, this stock will bounce up to 6-9 cents within one month. Just announcing that a vote will take place (within the next 3 months with no other news) to see if MD remains will see this stock bounce up to the 4's due to the hope that MD will be a goner.

3. A rabbit is pulled out of the hat. It will not have the desired effect as MD is still MD. MD's inability to build this company over the last 15 years will weigh too much on the market and as such any good news will be overshadowed by the fact that the board is incompetent, in particular MD. Whilst a rise in SP may be seen, it will not be anywhere near expectations due to MD and the board's incompetency. Only exception will be a T/O as that will have a specific price.

4. A T/O, if there is one, will only be equivalent to no more than 6-7cps.

5. If this young gun, and other holders are given control of the company, this company would be worth something decent one/two/three years from now

Those are my predictions, let's see what pans out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $74.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.2¢ $9.57K 112.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 124862 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.2¢ 31700
Last updated 15.55pm 29/03/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.