AAU 0.00% 2.0¢ antilles gold limited

Paul100, the release of the $2 million was already announced in...

1. 11,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5797
    Paul100, the release of the $2 million was already announced in the half yearly accounts (top of page 5).
    As the company was required to announce a reduction in the quarterly production, perhaps management thought to simply include the main goings on by the company? I know it has already been provided to the market, but most companies talk about the same stuff over and over and over....

Jumpstart, I guess proactive investors have one up on PGI, as it is their job to write articles on companies etc. I believe PGI saves money by not having an entity undertake their announcements etc. Today's announcement is an example of why it can be of benefit to companies. But again, I think the sell off was due to many not taking the time to read through the announcement carefully. I suppose because I read everything 5 times, my take was one of nonchalance.

There is also the factor that some may have been wanting to trade (sell into) the assumed upcoming announcement, and on initial reading did not care to re-read and just hit sell. As a LT holder, well, traders are not my concern.

Lastly, in my first post regarding the announcement, I do mention that the production numbers were below expectations, which was the only new information. What's done is done, I guess other than letting the company know that in the future, announcement should be more thoroughly vetted, one can sell, hold or add at prices around the same level as before all the improvements and upgrades were in place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $5.427K 271.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 242180 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ 66712
Last updated 12.16pm 28/03/2024 ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.