CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Better still mate, I saw it personally. And by the way, while...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Better still mate, I saw it personally. And by the way, while there I met a person from Cloncurry too. You mates horse is at present in better conditions than mine. But they both look very happy with themselves and become great mates and mucking around all the time. Now, seen that you know me, why don't you tell me in a way, or another, who you actually are.? Any-which-way will do.

As for the Mine Records Entry Book, next time I will go up there, I will ask for that.

What I would really like to know though, is as to how they've managed to get that $40million dollars which were due to be paid by the end of June current and/or what they have arranged to get it all fixed seen that they haven't met the due date. And I will be monkey if there wasn't going to be some interests of some sort added to that amount too.

Someone here are saying that there could be an increase in the grades of cooper and I sincerely hope that that will be the case. We will need all the luck we can get to get this thing going. Not that I do hold much hopes though. Reason being that we have been told so many different and promising stories in the past that one has to start wondering what will be next. Nevertheless time will tell.

As for CC, well mate I am happy with his current state and the conditions he is in, and I hope that he will be back racing even if he will never be as good as good as he was. To see him back it will make me very happy indeed and I will do my utmost to go and watch him doing it even if he wasn't to run a place. Anything more than that, it will be a bonus for me, though I know that his heart is in the right place. Born to race they say.

By the way, how is xxxwww.?? I haven't heard anything from him for quite a while. Let's hope that he is okay. I do miss his posts.

And the best of regards to Maxw too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.