AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Ok..... Now im fed up.... I have been a supporter of IK from day...

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Ok.....
    Now im fed up....

I have been a supporter of IK from day 1... but now this has gone to far....

i was ropeable with Winton paying himself 5million oppies for raise #1
    then 2.5mil oppies for raise #2 (which could have been done at the same time as raise #1) and god knows now how much he will pay himself....

My investment into Mantle all those years ago was for the JV with Exergen and the whole CHTD technology, with this out the door we were lucky enough to have a gold tenement, the same gold tenement that is like a carrot hanging infront of our eyes..... how many times have we heard "Norton Starting soon"?
    i have 100% faith in the new board memebers Of Bob Barakket and Ian King, and i am sure they will take the reins on this 1, for both these guys are proactive and want to see Morning Star developed...

Time for Mantle to let the professionals take over from here if we are to ever see a return on our investment.

my appeal 2 invest in mantle all those years ago was:

Extremely Tight and Loyal register: Still tight....but holders more still holding because trapped than liking the co.

CHTD: the story was a company changer and still is IF proven, could never get my head around why if our partners were so big and rich.....they never all chipped in the balance to fund BM pilot.

Shares on offer: only 300mill at the time..... Now over a billion and climbing (esp after this raise)

Board had a good repuatation: All gone now with the time for talk has come and gone....

My investment is in the new board members and in them delivering Morning Star to all MNM holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.