re: Ann: CUY: Takeover Bid Implementation Agr... TewbsI...

1. kev
    119 Posts.
    re: Ann: CUY: Takeover Bid Implementation Agr... Tewbs

I understand how you feel about the Takeover of cuy as i felt the same when we took ght over,however i have a lot more cuy shares and feel good about the takeover,although i would of let the option,s expire.I agree with Tahoe that the Directors are doing housekeeping putting all their eggs in the one basket so to speak,getting ready to sell the whole company not just Kalkaroo {$5 a share for Kalkaroo perhaps, is never going to happen maybe for the whole company}
    If ozminerals is going to take us over i think 2:1 would be a fair offer { wonder what oz shareholder,s would think of that}. but in your line of thinking your saying maybe a 14:1 rough figure,s going on Fridays closing price .Takeovers have to be attractive otherwise shareholders won,t agree although cuy shareholders really have no choice as they will be broke in a short time,already 45% owned by havilah to me it makes good business to get the other 55% for the land could be full of different minerals {the Directors would know}.If Havilah doesn,t sell out, let MMG explore the lot,see what else is there besides the big "U" that they can,t get their hands on.
    $5 a share, mine are sold
    I Enjoy reading your post,s
    Just my thought,s

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.