AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

As IK has said previously, shareholders are not interested in...

1. 559 Posts.
    As IK has said previously, shareholders are not interested in non substantial updates, which for sometime he has refrained from.

Lets hope this announcement has the substance. We already knew the current holders could not pitch in anymore and particularly the larger amount for MS takeover, due to the delays and lack of confidence, and lack of money. I detect from IKs comments he too is frustrated!

This raise seems to have the hallmark of getting Norton going and if we can be clear on this point, after receiving funding then 3 months for Norton to be operating.

I am hoping there is something with Morning Stars shell, with a touch of Exergen or....?.... Mantle has LV tenements ready for action, I think that could happen quickly as the world is now taking very quick hold on the climate change issue.

I would also be expecting an update on BM, not sure when....

There is plenty on the table, but no more cap raisings after this is becoming more certain.

I suppose after this cap raise, IK has no choice but to perform and fulfill deadlines, he would be well aware of this. Lets hope things start going his way more.

I think he has done very well, the recent information presented was very good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.