IMM 2.70% 38.0¢ immutep limited

Just received an email that Stuart Roberts has circulated about...

1. 15,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Just received an email that Stuart Roberts has circulated about the announcement:

Hello from Stuart Roberts in Sydney, Australia,

Every now and then in the equity markets a really compelling investment opportunity comes along. As an analyst mainly covering Australian healthcare and biotechnology stocks since 2002 I have encountered a few of those, such as Mesoblast (ASX: MSB) when it was $1.00 per share in early 2010 and Neuren (ASX: NEU) when it was 1 or 2 cents per share in mid-2011.

This week I’ve started investing some reputational capital in one such opportunity. I’ve left the Australian stockbroking firm Baillieu Holst, where I was part of the research team, and joined the drug development company Prima Biomed (ASX: PRR, Nasdaq: PBMD), where I am now Global Head of Investor Relations. The ASX announcement related to my appointment is attached.

Prima is involved in the field of cancer immunotherapy. This is probably the hottest area of cancer drug development right now, as evidenced by the excitement over the new checkpoint inhibitors such as Merck’s newly approved Keytruda drug. I think that Prima has the box seat for the next big cancer immunotherapy target in the form of LAG-3, as well as a great scientific team led by Professor Frederic Triebel and a great executive team led by Chairman Lucy Turnbull and CEO Marc Voigt. I think the stock is radically undervalued and headed for bigger and better things, but, please, do your own homework on this great story.

I encourage you to check out the story at www.primabiomed.com.au and I look forward to catching up with many of you in the weeks and months ahead to share it with you.

Regards

Stuart Roberts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $451.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 38.3¢ 36.5¢ $219.2K 583.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52027 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 2713 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
38.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 2.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.0¢ 38.0¢ 37.0¢ 151143
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.