SEH 0.00% 25.0¢ sino gas & energy holdings limited

Hi Jaybird Sorry I missed quoted you with another SEH poster,...

1. 6,650 Posts.
    Hi Jaybird

Sorry I missed quoted you with another SEH poster, late at night hey.

How can four pilot test become one? Any way I will not discuss that any more as I believe my post answering your question more that proves the point on SEH failure to deliver on previous pilot plant .

Now to quote you

"But here is the problem they test more than one zone therefore actual long term decline curves were not gathers over any particular zone." You need to justify this statement. What evidence do you have to support this claim other than your interpretation of a company release? That is unsubstantiated and runs completely contrary to information coming from management and the consultant.

Well 102 days of testing was mentioned in the Hong Kong Mines and Money investor Update March 2014 released on the 27/03/14.

Here the relevant pages

upload_2014-11-28_11-5-51.png

upload_2014-11-28_11-0-29.png

So in 2013 they tested 20 wells over a total of 35 zones of which it appears that one well was tested for 102 days.

My interpretation is that this one well was tested for 102 days over several zones conversely you could say that one zone was tested for 102 days.

But if one zone from one well was tested for 102 days and we know that SEH reads HC, then there is no reason why they could not supply us with even some basic information such as Starting and end testing period gas flow and initial and final flowing pressure.

But no all we told is an average flow and maximum flow which doesn't enable any long term gas flow analysis.

To be continued

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.