SER 10.0% 1.1¢ strategic energy resources limited

the water membrane is of some serious interest to me. Graphene...

1. 26,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    the water membrane is of some serious interest to me.

Graphene is hydrophobic – it repels water – but narrow capillaries made from graphene vigorously suck in water allowing its rapid permeation, if the water layer is only one atom thick – that is, as thin as graphene itself.

Dr Irina Grigorieva, a co-author of the study, added: “Our ultimate goal is to make a filter device that allows a glass of drinkable water made from seawater after a few minutes of hand pumping. We are not there yet but this is no longer science fiction”

http://scitechdaily.com/researchers-develop-graphene-membrane-water-filters/
    Full dam fails taste test

The South West's biggest water source, Wellington Dam, is overflowing for the second time in as many years but barely a drop can be used for drinking or industry at a time of dwindling rainfall.
    The massive reservoir, which holds up to 185 billion litres or about half of Perth's annual needs, started overflowing this week, drawing tourists from around the region.
    But after years of failed attempts to fix problems that make the dam's water too salty to use, questions emerged about how the resource could be allowed to go to waste.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/regional/south-west/a/24902086/full-dam-fails-taste-test/

Come on Mainak,weave your magic.

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.344M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $4.789K 464.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 863983 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 208180 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 13147
Last updated 11.50am 28/03/2024 ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.