BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

Perhaps the doubts about funding are why the sp is so far below...

1. 13,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3834
    Perhaps the doubts about funding are why the sp is so far below its NPV? If that is the reason then the sp could rally very hard when this company surprises those doubters and announces a funding package. I can understand the skeptics. Their view might be influenced by having been invested at a bad time when this company was no where near ready to move towards development and the sector was going through its massive decline over a three year period. If I was in this during that period I might have been disappointed enough to be on here posting negatively biased views as well. However having not bought until more recently I have been able to come in with no predetermined negative or positive bias. My own view is that this as an opportune time to invest ahead of a probable positive funding outcome and around 7 months from planned production. If I'm right then I expect to see the sp move up by multiples within less than 12 months. If funding takes longer than a few months which I doubt then the sp might drift a little lower and I wait a little longer. Risk/reward is easily strong enough to keep me in. Much better IMO to hold a company with a project that will have strong margins once developed along with very strong exploration upside rather than a current producer that is producing at no or little profit and unable to return cash to shareholders. There are very few producers I like now at this POG but there are a couple. I see BSR as having the best upside of all gold stocks I know of. Some see funding as a high risk, I see it as low risk simply because of the very small amount required and the very strong relative returns.

Each to their own as far as their risk/reward profiles go. Small stocks are certainly not for everyone. They have always made up the bulk of my portfolios.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.