CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Morning SB see you are still fighting the good fight ;) you have...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Morning SB see you are still fighting the good fight you have as much tenacity as a Roh or a Max ,,,that is a compliment. Every few months I come back here I am heartened that all of the characters are still here with very little change to what they were doing five years ago, anybody seen such an extraordinary sustained attack of negativity on a company before?

You must of course keep firmly in mind this kind of continued engagement only occurs if posters feel it's paying off for them. Hmm now what could that be I wonder ? One could quite clearly state that one of the first things such posters are after is recognition and attention, recognition of their belief that they have a 'superior' understanding of everything to do with CDU and mining companies in general,and,'attention' well we all know why people seek continued attention.

However we should not make the mistake of thinking they are 'hanging' around for no reason, of course they are here for a reason...they cannot wait for CDU to start trading again. They will be lurking in the background hoping that there is a dramatic fall in the share price and I will wager that every single one of the detractors here on line will be jumping in. Well of course that is their prerogative,one often wishes they just had the strength of their convictions (sadly this is not quite how the game works) So,every time I come back and check it out and they are all still here(as I mentioned earlier)it's very reassuring.

If they had all disappeared I would have to seriously wonder why As far as CDU is going along they appear to be making all the right moves to ensure that this will be a company of worth just in time for the inevitable rise in the copper price.

I wish all the longtermers the very best

Dossa

PS Don't be offended if I don't respond to some posts I do have a few on ignore to avoid just plain silliness and wasting your time and mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.