AUR 0.00% 0.8¢ auris minerals limited

yes well disappointed is an understatement Shady......GF hiatus...

1. 4,929 Posts.
    yes well disappointed is an understatement Shady......GF hiatus destructing our wealth. Well really, I recall many announcements of how Taurus were very supportive of RNI and continued extensions. Secondly many may say and are that the destruction of our wealth has moreso been created by the BOD not dealing with the T debt many many months with a recap plan.
    Theres a bit of luck in exploration, however luck never comes into play for bOD's that deal with the issues that stare them in the face and hope a little luck comes into play.
    Still seeing the same behaviour leading up to Forest.
    Just wonder whether the bod has a change of heart and will let us know how the recap is progressing, particularly if it has support of T20 and the BOD itself and whether they can actually validate their confidence with GF by executing a HOA again. See its this stuff which is destructive .........the BOD is confident that funding will be achieved if T debt exhausted! Really?
    We need BOD change to rebuild RNI, not the support of their perpetuation of their reluctance to deal with issues early and quickly. IMHO we should never have been nowhere near mid 1c or 2 before it was obvious a recap was needed.
    And by the way based upon Dool being drilled with GF profit or excess funds, we are talking a min of 16 or so months away. Suppose well cop that, but the last annt says its a priority. So here we go again a priority in many peoples vocabulary means more important than other matters. So do we have a diversion from Gold or not, as I have no idea where the money is coming from. Anyone???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.813M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $12.50K 1.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2163029 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 170705 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 1191859
Last updated 15.48pm 29/03/2024 ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.