CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

yeah not sure about that ML,,,I would have voted it down as...

1. 13,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2689
    yeah not sure about that ML,,,I would have voted it down as well, why should someone else get some massive freeeee option and a lower price after they had basically just supported the company through every failed deadline and promise,,,these guys have been putting money in many times above 1.25. Lucky they have kept putting in and taking losses otherwise the ol CDU thread would probably be long gone

IMO WM is the one that put this company in this position along with the existing new management that is the old management really

At present its just a 3/4 built processing plant and a tons of stockpiles with no 100% clarification. Little wonder the bank wouldn't increase the loan, its probably not sure what it actually has security over and what its realisable value would be in the event of having to take possession so best not to lend another 83M, best to say no, tell the majors to put in more so they can just sit there fully secured.

Time will tell. only thing 100% certain is that there will be no $2 Qtrly dividends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.