AZS 0.00% $3.65 azure minerals limited

I agree totally jmddkd. What is the point of asking Tony such...

1. 30,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    I agree totally jmddkd.

What is the point of asking Tony such questions on HC only?

If they are questions actually worth asking, (and I suggest some are not very smart becuase they ignore some obvious realities)....why not ask Tony about it directly?

Fact: The timing has been bad.

In case nobody has noticed the market has gone very negative on explorers, and any companies not making loads of money right her right now. This has only worsened in the recent market sell off. It doesn't make AZS a bad deal.

The fact that GS is back here sniffing around again makes me think pretty much the opposite.

He's making the dubious point that what's happening is "unusual" re greenfields exploration?
    Unusual? You mean dodgy? You mean unjustified? Why are you making such a vague point if it's not just a slur?

Oh right, a JV and earn-in are made and suddenly AZS should stop looking at other locations?
    What is that point exactly? There isn't one is there?

Next GS will be telling us that anomolies are bad again...that one was pretty funny!

Some in here run hot and cold on AZS,

Prosperity has suddenly forgotten anything good about the JV earn-in and it's all terrible news and we all should be greatly concerned about reducing our risk profile or something...

It's marvellous just how concerned for us some posters are.

Making rumblings about risk and putting not too many eggs in the one basket make me suspicious TBH.  We don't need mother hens herding us in a particular direction. Facts would be more useful than slurs.

Not when commonsense and market knowledge are telling us some pretty obvious things.

AZS still has a pretty solid situation. IMO hold tight and don't get swayed by half thought out posts from people who don't talk to the company, but vent in here instead.

Presumably some are making money trading the stock.

Just don't kid yourself they are posting out of kindness and concern.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.65
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.674B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.65 $3.64 $981.6K 269.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 232322 $3.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.65 179040 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.65
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.65 $3.65 $3.64 155204
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
AZS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.