WTM 12.5% 9.0¢ waratah minerals limited

Note although those 5 million are voluntary escrowed they are...

1. 2,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Note although those 5 million are voluntary escrowed they are already part of the quoted capital. (i.e. already factored into current market cap). So after the issue tomorrow there's only the other 10 million shares in escrow and no other unquoted escrowed stock, only unquoted unlisted options.

The 12 million coming out of escrow tomorrow are part of the 18 million issued as part of the Express purchase last year, which included the granted leases that current graphite exploration is on. Express was a privately held WA company and 61% of Express shareholders were also shareholders in MTA at the time of purchase - i.e. they were already shareholders of MTA and vended their private company into MTA. These shareholders included Mark Tichener, Ian McLiver and Gilbert George (George is a director of MTA).

So its not like these shareholders are hanging out to receive their escrowed stock to dump it on market as they already have shares now that they could have or can sell any time they want to.

Mark Titchener was involved in the aquisition and early development of the Riversdale Mining Ltd coal discoveries in Tete, Mozambique. Rio Tinto subsequently paid $4 billion for these coal assets (Rio Purchased Riversdale mining for $4 billion).

Mark Titchener and Ian McLiver are also directors of SLT (Select Exploration) which also holds 5 million shares and 5 million options in MTA. The 5 million shares that SLT holds in MTA are the 5 million that are referred to in the 'voluntary escrowed' in that last App 3b.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.010(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.0¢ $10.93K 124.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1890 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 6102 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.