BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

One has to remember that some things do take longer than...

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    One has to remember that some things do take longer than expected & no matter how well you research & plan things you do run into the unexpected problems & delays.
    This IMO has been the case & whilst we all would like things to be settled & announced one has to remember that the Management has been dealing with a Government & you play by their rules.
    There is a old saying "you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar"
    One has to remember that the Government is pro mining & they have given Management the indication that the process will be fast tracked "SO IF YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU DO NOT ROCK THE BOAT"
    You wait & play the game
    IMO Management has done what they have been able to do considering the short supply of funds & the time delay caused by the Senegal's Government's new conditions of a detailed rehabilitation EIS
    If any of you investors who have had anything to do with people who have authority you politely ask/request.
    The wait may not be pleasing to all but if you were management what would you do?
    One has to be courteous ,respective, & above all have patience when dealing with Governments.
    I urge any of you who are not happy with Management to think about it. Before letting off steam.
    The time has not been wasted. There has been a huge amount of work behind the scenes so that things will flow upon the granting of the Permit.
    Rest assured IMO Management would rather not be in this position if they had a choice.
    Everything will flow upon granting of the PERMIT
    I you read the last update & timeframe for the Permit process you will understand
    WE ARE ALMOST THERE!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.