AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Parcs & your Dramp crew, the only misleading unsubstantiated...

1. 9,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4142
    Parcs & your Dramp crew,

the only misleading unsubstantiated crap on here is vrom you lot, dribble for 10 days with over 200 negative posts, even every minute at times.

Yet , wow......look at that SP, holds 3.5c again n again.

The only crap on here is your misleading readers that its going bust, the sky is falling in, sell your shares to us, better 3.5c than 0c, etc etc etc.

I Am sick n tired of reading your crap on here as are the silent majority, you get 2 thumbs up I get 10, whats that telling you buddy?

How can you call death to AGO, its still F trading, the SP has held 3.5c, the cash came in, $126M cash is okay not a disaster, the Q was a surprise beat esp after months of no income on shutdown.

Now we see IOP rise another 3% last night to ~56.0, cash rise production rise, cop sharply lower..if it were any other miner this would be thought of as great news.

I have an A+ in mathematics at UWA no less. Its your maths that is misleading n unsubstantiated if not deliberately incorrect..luckily most readers can see through your dramp agenda. Your predictions of lower cash, lower production, loss producing, cash running out in months...all proven wrong.

This Q was a surprise bullish result, coupled with IOP up 6% this week n large buyers of 500M shares this week with a 5% substantial holder notice due any day now....means the ramp may be upon us, even staring mon or this week.

The silent majority are looking for a bounce, not unending false downramping...face this fact...your downramping has failed miserably, the SP did collapse below 3.5c..its a fact!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.