AOH 0.00% 12.0¢ altona mining limited

no Pup, The Glencore refusal was at the last moment and there...

1. 30,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    no Pup, The Glencore refusal was at the last moment and there was AFAIK no indication that a reversal was coming. It was Glencore who refused to exercise the option, not AOH who placed roadblocks in the way.

The offer was made according to a set formula in the agreement. No voodoo about it at all. Glencore after Xstrata gave every indication that it was a happening thing, AFAIK totally changed tack.

The option was never AOH's to refuse, and the amounts being dealt with was according to a formula.

Stating that it was AOH's decision is IMO a misrepresentation of the situation, from a legal and therefore a factual perspective. I don't know how much time I've wasted arguing the toss over this issue, and I'm amazed that ppl still think it was AOH's choice. It can't have been.

Repeat: It wasn't our option (with a decision to accept or reject), it was Glencore's. This is the legal reality.

If anyone still doesn't get this I'm going to be the one committing hari kiri. Enough!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.