TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Hi nevcop, I forgot to change sentiment ,I've quit TRY but best...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi nevcop, I forgot to change sentiment ,I've quit TRY but best of luck to the TRY faithful. I hope it comes good for you. Frankly I don't consider the embryo miners to be particularly worthwhile investments in these difficult times. IMO TRY looks to be one of the "better punts"but even the "better punts" look pretty dismal in today's appalling market. Certainly most long termers would be taking a bath , the heady days of 2010 to 2013 are unlikely to recur any time soon IMO. TRY was a consistent dividend payer during the boom years but the dividends have never provided a reasonable return on capital, always a problem with the miners.I am divesting my mining portfolio, I'm sticking to the biggies and a motley assortment of diversified financials with high NAV, though some of them are difficult to trade. Bugger the miners as long term bets but short term trading looks to be the only way to make a buck on them. I've had an appalling couple of years I hope you have been luckier. BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.