CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

Meteor, thanks for clarifying, however, as anyone who's ever...

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Meteor, thanks for clarifying, however, as anyone who's ever lived up north or even visited knows, the water doesn't last forever. I also believe we shouldn't worry about trying to let people know anymore. They don't believe and only question everything anyway. Me, myself, well I'm just gonna sit back and watch the fire works go.

We all know zinc and tin are both starting to run hot and will only get hotter, so the chances of any further downward pressure will be limited. The fact some people can't see that Wanguo's exploration alone is more than half the market cap and then add a single lease, and bam, there's the other half, is truly astonishing. Anyway, as we both know, there's plenty more leases, plenty more mines, plenty more equipment and then we have that plant and our advanced stage tin project. What the frog was that about gravity not working? Lol

Anyway, my thoughts, and I probably should email this straight to you, is that it is time for the company to start to take action. Obviously, the FIRB appproval is a must, then $20 million funding, timing and bottle-necking issues can be sorted, and then we can see the real growth begin, along with those commodity prices. Let's face it, CSD is now (FIRB pending) a base metals operator and it does rely on the commodity prices for its success.

I believe GEO will still be offloading some but soon they will be gone. I was hoping for sub-3, but we'll see.

;-$

T-minus 19... And counting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.