PRX 0.00% 0.4¢ prodigy gold nl

Hi Disco, If that is the case, I guess at least there should at...

1. 494 Posts.
    Hi Disco,

If that is the case, I guess at least there should at least be more than enough cash flow to prove more and different resource fairly quickly.

One the other hand if you look at the major share holders, there are already several very big name investors, but not recent ones.

The whole situation now is a perfect storm as far as sentiment goes, driving ETF selling that has nothing to do with supply and demand.

FYI I have been mulling over all the doom and gloom US gold price propaganda from CNBC and the like, to compare the situation in Australia the last time gold was in such a dire US$ price range.

The last time gold in US$ was $750 2009
    the AU$ was .64 c.

With todays price differential of the US$ v AU$
    the UA$ would / could /should be .51 c
    given the same existing US$ v AU$ ratio.

This puts gold in AU$ @ about the $1200 - $1500 price range (average $1350)

The scenario, we are talking about here is the absolute worst case doom and gloom gold price predictions in US$.

Most gold miners need will be out of profitable production in the price range of $1000 - $1100 US.

I.E the current price or lower.

At $700 - $800 US there will be little more than a hand full of profitable producers in the whole world, ABU being one of them.

Supply of new gold would be severely restricted putting upward pressure on the gold price, with few producers able to supply and make money.

In this situation the cashed up unprofitable producers would also be desperate to acquire such profitable operations.

I think the actual outcome lies somewhere in between.

Gold producers and the market in general need the uncertainty of interest rate rises in the US put to bed, so people see the subsequent damage that will cause to the US economy putting it into reverse.

Else the rate hike size and frequency will prove, rate are not going up by much or very often.

It is my feeling any rate hike will be an unprecedented low of .001% to test the water, if the FED does this they will also display how scared they are about the economic situation, if they go a full .25% it may set off a taper tantrum.

The talk of raising rates and by how much and how often has been way more powerful than actually just doing it, allowing people to see its not as big a deal as the demons in their head say it is.

They want to raise rates to indicate that the US economy is doing well, but they um and ah, because they are not at all to sure it actually is, or if the financial system will believe them when they raise rates..

Small volume uncertainty about the situation with the position of the underwriter selling, really add to our situation here with ABU.

Such small volume is also likely mainly due to underwriter selling sucking up all of the buyers for a contracted period.

I would like to know where the underwriters are at please if you read this ABU management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.004M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 25721709 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7489108 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 720000
Last updated 10.38am 28/03/2024 ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.