PRX 0.00% 0.4¢ prodigy gold nl

Hi pirate, thus far I think Abu has delivered on all they set...

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    Hi pirate, thus far I think Abu has delivered on all they set out to achieve through this commissioning period, and into significant head wind regarding negative US market sentiment towards the gold sector.
    Many Australian gold producers have become more profitable and have been acquiring tenements and or existing gold mines through this turbulent period, and as the aud is forecasted to fall further yet, it will either be a buffer against the us falling p o g or boost the au p o g on any usd snap back .
    The gold pours will now do the talking and as the balance sheet profit expands we will either be taken over or the s/p will rerate, I would prefer its the latter.
    ABU or any one acquiring in the future will be here long after you or I are likely to be invested, I base this on the sheer size of Abu's combined tenements and there multiple high grade and mineralised deposits.( tens of years of exploration upside, we have but scratched the surface thus far)
    I try to not get to caught up in the US hype re interest rates, this has been going on for years now,I prefer to watch what those in the industry are doing and leading Australian gold producers are acquiring GOLD MINES AND TENEMENTS and this speaks volumes .
    only my opinion
    salt
    Last edited by Saltiga62: 30/07/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.004M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 25721709 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7489108 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 720000
Last updated 10.38am 29/03/2024 ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.