AZS 0.00% $3.65 azure minerals limited

I think the fact that AZS has found breccia with Cu is promising...

1. 30,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    I think the fact that AZS has found breccia with Cu is promising that they've found the feeder zone from Promontorio.

Which is the big kahuna. Rio need to pick up the next generation of big Cu resources now because the older mines are in decline.

I asked about Geological chances of success of the JV with Rio/Kennecott from Tony Rovira at the Melbourne preso in August last year and he was saying that Rio had run a ruler over the project and taken a lot of time doing it.

Surely it's fair to say contextually that JV s are much harder to get these days and the days of casual drilling is over, although Tony didn't say that, I'm saying it from what I've picked up around exploration generally. Money is just tighter.

For that reason, I'm much more bullish on the chances of the JV's success than you. In fact I'm pretty excited about this stock overall.

Well done to those who picked the CR (even GS). I was busy finding reasons they wouldn't do it, just for discussion purposes and trying to work out their medium term strategy might be without one but misread what their financial situation actually was.

Nobody is 'right' all of the time in predicting speculative outcomes. That's the fun of it.

But I really hate it when people persistently denigrate the stock and management though, and telling us they mistimed things (eg. the last CR, and how they are slack with Cascada, or wasting money on new acquisitions when in fact they bought it for minimal cost etc etc). To my way of thinking it's a bit unfair and sometimes it seems like they are just wanting cheap shares.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 18/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.65
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.674B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.65 $3.64 $981.6K 269.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 232322 $3.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.65 116220 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.65
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.65 $3.65 $3.64 155204
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
AZS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.