PRX 0.00% 0.4¢ prodigy gold nl

Lots of info there Salt, I gave up before the end. It seems I...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Lots of info there Salt, I gave up before the end. It seems I have read similar optimistic info many times in one form or another over the last 10 yrs.

I find it odd that you feel LTH who may have paid 18c some 8yrs ago at pre consolidation
    prices and which now equates to $2.70 per share, are in the box seats to make a profit out of this stock.

I also find it strange you are enthused every time some one new comes aboard the ABU gravy train as though they might really have the small investors interest at heart, when in reality it is all about what they can manipulate out of it. All the bad guy's have gone, we now have new good guy's lol!

The facts is the sp has slid from a $2.70 comparative price in 2008ish, (lets not forget inflation on top of that). Consolidation took place because there was a massive 4 Billion shares on issue and I predict there may well be many, many more fund raisers along the track to further dilute the sp value. Hence my reluctance to think the likes of Bobminer were going to see a favourable return for their lost investment.

I will decide if and when to release my remaining shares according to market movement not because it is deemed that I need to have some love hate relationship with something that I am indifferent to.

I respect that you do a lot of research and are very optimistic about the ABU future, we are all entitled to our own opinions. I'm sure it not a requisite that I am in agreement with your findings to be allowed to monitor the forum. I just pray you are not a financial advisor lol!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.004M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 25721709 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7489108 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 720000
Last updated 10.38am 28/03/2024 ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.