PEK 2.50% 19.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Hi Can you kindly tell me which and how many listed companies in...

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Hi

Can you kindly tell me which and how many listed companies in Australia had already put money on the table so their SP goes up? based on your logical,No money on the table, so SP will not goes up, but go down, can i interpret your words like this?

if your logical is right, we should all buy BHP, Fmg or whoever got money on the table, for those thousands middle cap and penny stocks, nobody should buy them because they have no money on the table, so their SP will not goes up until they got money on the table BASED ON YOUR LOGIC.

i appreciate your disclosure by saying you sell but can not accept the reasons of supporting your sell.

i dont wanna talk more FA of Peak because getting somebody inject funds into PEAK is a sure thing depend the length of negoitation IMO.

as for TA, it is a way of helping people buy and sell, you mentioned double bottom, might be or might be not, it is not a sure thing, so can i say Breakaway gap to counter you??

for trend up or down, there always resistance and supports, depend the buying pressure and selling pressure, who knows.

i have missed many big jump one, for example, when every body say RNI is gap up too much when its rasing price is 7c, it goes up several baggers, when people saying KNL is dead regardless its resource, several baggers, when people saying 14c is big obstacles for TON and wait for 10c to buy, it is already 10 baggers.......so believe yourself.

as for dilution, why it is a bad reason for PEAK, it is a normal matter for whole listed companies in the whole world, why specifically for peak, do you know many big jumps happen after funds being raised....i am not saying peak will do, who knows.

peak will need funds around september this year, so they should get investors in before then or at least give market indication and assurance that peak will get funds from strategic investor by due course.

we should know quarterly is the sum up of the quarter and normally no new substantial news, so IMO, if there is any news regarding offtake, strategic investors, there will be TH announced, so when people see no new news, they sell, but it looks there is still supporting and buying strength there to keep the up trend, good sign to me.

based on this quarterly, we confirm peak waiting strategic funds to support DFS and also tech and other parts, so i assume there will be no dilution for this big expense, so not bad. doing DFS is sooner than later, so peak management should gear up now to negoitate funds.

they also mention they either send those 16 tons to OZ or Panda so there might be negoitaion underway for it so i believe things on track and is progressing, so all we could do is waiting, it felt sucks, i admit, but it is what i choosed, i had to hang up here.

anyway, days goes by, we wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $51.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $26.52K 132.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 143575 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ 6439
Last updated 14.19pm 28/03/2024 ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.