SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

A, I'm confident the base reported numbers are correct as per...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    A, I'm confident the base reported numbers are correct as per the ND monthly report, to get boe I have used gas sold divided by 6 (energy content) and added to runs which I think is oil despatched. Oil production is slightly different probably due to storage movement but over time that is small. The point you make is a good one re historical production, possibly the other fracs have helped but I don't know. Using same logic and the old reports below is a comparison of recent mths to early days which shows a good story imo. The numbers are total not SSN NRI, the NRI rates are in my earlier post for crosschecking.
    see: ND Gov Reports
    Initial Production.jpg I think the Oil price uncertainty, OPEC and decline fears have possibly effected overall sentiment which rubs off on all stks, I think also many other Oilers are struggling and this tars all in the sector.

Personally I think SSN has been well managed to get to this point - the field can now operate like a production factory which in these times and with their experience & assets will generate cash and in time shine through.
    All my opinion
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.