SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Hi Alacrity - Yeah I noticed that IP as well and was quite...

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Hi Alacrity - Yeah I noticed that IP as well and was quite staggered as to why it was not an ANN all by itself.

The mind boggles as to the train of thought (or lack of) by the board of directors and in particular the MD behind the lack of attitude and application that is possible in this case. I can just imagine the fanfare of ANY minnow oil explorer if one of their wells was flowing with an IP of 922 BOPD - it really is disgraceful situation that we have not followed suit and begs a question to be asked. I cannot find any reason to defend this apparent lack of attitude (given that they are paid to do their job) but if anyone has a slant on it I would be happy to hear it. These people are supposed to be professionals and if being 'jacked off' has in fact been part of the reason for this then I suggest that these people are in the wrong profession.

'"If" it is retaliation on their part (and I stress 'IF') then none of them really IMO deserve to be employed but hopefully that is not the case but it is difficult to draw any other conclusion with what has transpired recently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.