CTP 3.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Superchicken I try not to get into arguments on here, but your...

1. 725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    Superchicken I try not to get into arguments on here, but your suggestion that presentations are all we can expect from management these days is disrespectful to the efforts being put in by our management team, which don’t only consist of RC.

Yesterday CTP took over operations at what was the “largest conventional oil & gas structure discovered onshore” in Australia. Considering the planning, logistics and efforts required for a company with no production only 2 years ago, to now be doing this is no mean feat. And just because RC doesn’t advertise what he is working on right now from a strategic point of view, doesn’t mean nothing is happening. Nobody on this forum saw the Mereenie acquisition coming. Likewise I doubt anybody knows the full extent of lobbying being done for the NEGI, and other puzzles being put together in the background.

We are all frustrated by the SP right now, and all anxiously waiting for a NEGI announcement (or two) in the coming months. As we’ve seen already this week, there are enough idiots out there ready to stick it to RC & CTP, and that sad sport doesn’t need any more participants…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $31.66K 604.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86808 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 23813 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ 101711
Last updated 15.33pm 29/03/2024 ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.