FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

I took some advise from a friend and started looking at the SP...

1. 348 Posts.
    I took some advise from a friend and started looking at the SP on a weekly basis, well previous to doing this the SP had basically flat lined around the 11.5c mark for the last Month. I look this afternoon after a week and it has dropped to 9.9c with over a Million shares traded. It looks like a lot of people are well and truly disappointed in the lack of forward movement with this company and have decided to move on to other opportunities. I don't blame anyone for selling out, I think they are all entitled to be disgruntled with the way they have been very poorly treated, after talking and promising so much I think that it is time for this company to start engaging it's shareholders, as without the shareholders this company and the highly paid management would not exist. I know some people have written how hard they have been working in the background and without knowing them personally I have no doubt they are working hard and have the best interest of the shareholders and company at heart. However a lot of time has passed with no indication of any future for this company other than a lot of good politician talk. All sounds fantastic but means nothing.
    I think the next Month or two is crunch time for this company and management, after this if there is no positive change then I feel all in sundry will depart at a rapid rate.
    Having said all that I hope for all that I am wrong. I think this is called being a pessimistic optimist.
    I also enjoy and appreciate the input that a lot of people put on this forum. PCaruso, Adriano and spylord you have all given a lot of informative information and non biased comments for a long time If PC is starting to sell then that is a worry but fully understand his reasons for doing this.

Good luck to all.
    MA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.