PXX 0.00% 1.3¢ polarx limited

What is this discussion about deeper about???? give it a break...

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    What is this discussion about deeper about???? give it a break guys, they have drilled deep how deep do you want them to go, look holes 001, 003, 005 and 007 those are 500m+ holes, thats already deep, they found jack all at depth.
    asd.jpg

This whole graphic is a pile of shit as well while we are at it, can't even tell where the holes were drilled in relation to the anomaly targets, did they drill guardian and menel targerts???? What happened to the bornite encountered at surface as well, did that not show up assays??

Look at this graphic at the start of the campaign, plenty of targets why not drill them?? can anyone look at the two and tell me what got drilled and what didn't I certainly can't
    adsads.jpg

Look at another gem from the presentation Assay results in July!!!!!! what a laugh it's now October which isn't even of the graphic!!!!
    322321.jpg

Enough talk about depth and this and that no more excuses they got a clean run plenty of funding solid backing from holders the share price went to 6 cents on no news people held, but this whole campaign has been a fiasco from start to finish, where is the accountability??

If they went out drilled 10 fresh targets blanked on all fair enough, but this has been what you don't do infill drilling until you have enough for production, do we have enough for production????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $2.887K 226.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1208332 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2028583 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PXX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.