RNX 14.3% 0.6¢ renegade exploration limited

re: Ann: Gold Centres in Soil Geochemistry Id... Me too. Been...

1. 18,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    re: Ann: Gold Centres in Soil Geochemistry Id... Me too. Been waiting years. Starting to look like cash will be run down to under a million before the company is 'recapitalized' and the current register gutted. Then maybe, depending on who 'recapitalizes' it, some decent results might flow.

This small Colombian tenement may have merit, but given the protracted early stage exploration the cash will likely be gone before any significant result that will excite the market.

I mean currently they are talking 50 parts per billion. Whoop de do. And only talking maybe porphyry and intrusive indications. Even if there is a large system to the north, it's probably mostly off the tiny lease. And it's pretty much all rural householders. God forbid OVR acquires 'more adjoining ground' at similar rates as the last cost us. Great way to dilute the Yukon and the register though.

Hard to believe how quickly the last $6 million has vanished and all the company has really done in the last two years apart from 'looking at projects' is a bit of soil sampling, and it's time to pass the hat around again.

How long they leave it until the next raising depends on how much of a dilution they want. Soon market cap and cash will be below one million and they can do a 500% dilution to raise what they had two odd years ago and quickly spent on admin, salaries and 'looking' at project.

Sure seems to be nothing but disincentive for me, but I expect there will be hefty incentives for any re-capitalizers at the lows with lots of really cheap options attached which would further dilute 'old shareholders'. Probably a whack of management options too given the MASSIVE whack they issued themselves at the last raising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.022M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $360 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4950294 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1326984 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.