1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Join HotCopper today

HotCopper is the largest stock market forum in Australia with over 250,000 registered members and more than 6,000 posts per day. Membership is FREE. Join now!

AGS 7.8¢

Ann: Four Mile Project - Extension to Offer of Mi

1. ASX News

96,869 posts.
    • Release Date: 06/03/12 12:32
    • Summary: Four Mile Project - Extension to Offer of Mineral Lease
    • Price Sensitive: Yes
    • Download Document
  2. HC Trader

9,689 posts.
    re: Ann: Four Mile Project - Extension to Off...

Expecting this to be wrapped up anytime between now and 30 March 2012,

Not necessarily going to happen on the date mentioned, and I wouldn't expect it to.

IMO obviously/DYOR

3. johnnycrash

5,628 posts.

Glad too see you here bassyabbie :0) I hope you make a motsa mate. AGS looks good too me. Better than FNT lol

4. HC Trader

9,689 posts.

nice to be batting on the same team mate,

all the best with it

5. johnnycrash

5,628 posts.

I dont ever want too get on the wrong side of your trade
    Bassyabbie lol

6. FarmerOscar

5,475 posts.

Time for a bit of inspiration!

Cross out "BP" and insert "Alliance Resources".

Oh yeh. There is a bloody good chance we have hydrocarbons sitting under all this uranium.

Maybe BP would be interested in EL3666 too.

Alliance Resources - The Quiet Achiever!

7. mozzie

62 posts.

The " quiet achiever ", so bloxxx quiet you never hear anything.

8. mozzie

62 posts.

This is a little off the track.
    I was given a corporate australia day award (approved thru national australia day council) for being a quiet achiever.

m

9. FarmerOscar

5,475 posts.

mozzie I think you will now have to return your reward. No longer applicable. LOL

10. mozzie

62 posts.

J
    lol
    thanks for the memories.

m

11. moseley

5,571 posts.

Hey Jayson, don't you think there would be oil rigs all over the place by now if we were sitting on oil. How about all that "hot rocks" drilling a bit further north of us. They go down a couple of kms or more, if they had struck oil I think we would know about it.

12. FarmerOscar

5,475 posts.

Not necessarily mose.

i.e. Flinders Mines spent years looking for diamonds on their Pilbara tenements (and they actually sold off quality iron ore tenements to FMG) without being aware that they should have been focusing on iron ore from the beginning.

Additionally the correlation between sandstone uranium deposits and hydrocarbons is not fully understood but is now known to exist but not by many I suspect.

I've just emailed AGS if only to satisfy my own curiosity.

13. moseley

5,571 posts.

OK maybe SA will become Australia's Texas. Think they should be looking for uranium over in NSW though. They're not too far from Honeymoon and MEU. Must be something over there. And what happened with M1 and M2, some early drilling showed copper?

14. Metalduster

2,804 posts.

jayson1

Now its oil.lol

Gotta give you credit for trying.lol

I'm more interested in whats happening to AGS's 25% J/V. in the Uranium asset.Its becoming a farce.imo

Sooner or later IF AGS has the upper hand in this mess, then they are going to have to muscle up because imo it appears that H/Q/BB are calling the shots!

When that confidentiality clause was agreed to, it was not to benefit AGS and ITS Share-Holders imo.

Now Q/H have delayed the acceptance of the Mining Lease.

Lets see what comes upto the deadline 30th March for the Mining lease but how much LATTITUDE do WE (AGS) GIVE.imo

I say NO more pussy footing around with this mob(Q/H) and for starters, NO more confidentiality clauses. Its an insult to us Share-holders. They(Both Parties) have to get the M&D C Matter sorted with the Mining lease imo one way or the other.

The BB/H/Q would KNOW NOW what there Legal standing is with regard to the M&D C matter. SO, hello, where's the pressure from AGS's side. This mess should be sorted by now. Deliver the knockout blow, NOW. imo. Either negotiate an outcome or pull up stumps and head to the Courts.!

I'll ride this out with my holding but IF we(AGS) are in the right. I want an outcome that befits the wrongdoing, especially now with all this crap going on.! imo

Need I say it. Good Luck All

Md

15. FarmerOscar

5,475 posts.

Your starting to ramble Metalduster. Quietly LOL.

16. KirbieCat

1,420 posts.

You have to wonder how many 'genuine' orders there are on the AGS board atm. 9336 buys @ 0.37 and 9336 sells @ 0.38. If that isn't a blatant intention to manipulate the SP, I'm buggered if I know what is.

KC

17. IronKing2010

2,122 posts.

I agree with you Metal!

We invested in Public listed company. It cannot be confidential clause all the time. AGS has duty and responsible to announce to the Market. There is one thing for sure, these bloody cheater H/Q and AGS can't be together as JV. Private company and Public company cannot do the business as their direction are totally opposite.Now, we can see so much manipulation on SP. Buyers and sellers are setting the same volumes. Buyer 9336 and seller also 9336. I don't think it is co-accident. Volumes are so low. Someone is setting up the plan before they launch something. I have seen this on SDL (Sundance). It was very similar situation. I bet, we will hear something very big soon. Hold it tight guys, Don't fall in these dirty cheater's trap. AGS is already upper hand in this story. We will not loose in this game. We definitely will win.

18. KirbieCat

1,420 posts.

Interesting how the 9336 sell at 0.38 has suddenly been pulled, now that they've managed to manipulate the price down 0.025. ASIC aren't doing their job and they should all be sacked.

19. IronKing2010

2,122 posts.

They are only concentration for Speeding Ticket. SP Jump 3c then they will ask why? but not for this manipulation.

20. sludge

2,905 posts.

i think the gap is the problem and it allows them to fill it i believe that is where we are headed,time to top up,but it is now time that the whole matter has to be settled for once and all and all the secrecy around the legal matters can be made public,

we hc members have a large holdings put together and we should have one voice and a large voting capacity why not make it work for us,the bot and no news makes these scumbag brokers have a field day,i trade a bit and also long term

21. moseley

5,571 posts.

Let's all send an email to AGS management saying this is crap and they need to disclose to their shareholders what is happening. Who's good at writing letters?

For a public listed company this is not on!

22. moseley

5,571 posts.

Have to agree with MD, either they sort this out now or go back to court and take the lot off them. Q/H should not have been allowed an extension, either they sign it or they don't? Is AGS management working for the good of their shareholders or themselves?

Changed my sentiment to hold cause I'm not going to risk another cent in this company will this crap continues. How many years has it been now?

23. BotKiller

1,711 posts.

I propose that the misleading and deceptive conduct proceedings...include all share transactions by these people and their associates since this all started, could be very interesting eh ? How much more deceptive can AGS share trading become ?

24. HC Trader

9,689 posts.

so who thinks we'll be trading at 32c when this is signed?

25. furniture

20,196 posts.

what price do you think?

26. yellowcake

13,120 posts.

Order filled today at 32c ... bit nervous re-entering given the power these Blue boys appear to wield through our 'independent' court system ...

Would be happy with 25% of a very big deposit ... 100% ain't going to happen IMO.

Lets get mining ...

27. HC Trader

9,689 posts.

not sure, but obviously a lot higher than 32c, no emotions here, just see the end result, don't care much how we get there, that's all

28. combi

3,251 posts.

The big risk now for investors is if they stuff around with the mining lease on Friday.

Watching!

29. furniture

20,196 posts.

thanks for that makes me feel better lol

30. jema

201 posts.

After exiting earlier today, i will jump straight back in when the ML is granted,if i loose out on a few dollars waiting so be it,if the ML doesent eventuate for some reason, why wont it drop further.

31. furniture

20,196 posts.

good on you its nice to know theres support further down

32. furniture

20,196 posts.

wouldnt be even suprised if the seller yesterday bought back today at a 25 percent discount,,really fair trading here(not)good lesson today for me here as l should have sold yesterday when l picked the selling pattern,,oh well
    its a waiting game now

33. Exella

2,371 posts.

Does anyone think the ML won't be signed. What reason would they have? don't they want to start mining the thing and making money? I don't understand. You want to mine but don't sign the ML, what is that. Excuse my ignorance.

Exella

34. FarmerOscar

5,475 posts.

that was fun see you tomorrow everyone! LOL

35. Metalduster

2,804 posts.

Exella

The only reason I believe the ML wont be accepted is if it has major implications(negative) in relation to any Legal Matters in the future(M&D C matter), especially for AGS.

On the other side H/Q could use it as a wearing down tactic on AGS, but thats only in the extreme.imo

The Market wont like it, if its not signed. imo

Good luck to us.

We are going to need it imo

Md

36. furniture

20,196 posts.

what do you reckon the next move is,,sneak in a little cap raising in at 25cents for friends lol,,this to me looks all like one nice big set up,,there judge wasnt by any chance judge judy,,if l wanted to buy circus tickets then why did l buy ags shares,,anyway guys feel for botkiller and all big holders etc but sure better times will be around the corner when everything is in place,,big risk on todays volume is that they put the bot on auto pilot and send price down to 25 to 28 cents in the short term but at these prices l will buy and not little amounts and l hope alot are around that area not just me buying circus tickets
    enough ags for tonight

37. Exella

2,371 posts.

Metalduster,
    Thanks for that explanation.
    Good luck to all is right!

Exella

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

^