IVR 0.00% 4.1¢ investigator resources ltd

I do not want to dirty the water here so apologies if this adds...

1. 1,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I do not want to dirty the water here so apologies if this adds confusion. My excitement is based on my work at Olympic Dam and my understanding of Prominent Hill (did not work there).

Currently we have one drill hole to go on - however the rocks look like OD rocks - I think we have an IOCG like Prominent Hill and Olympic Dam - possibly a more preserved example and most likely a smaller example (signature much smaller). I am really looking forwards to the assays and future drilling and also deeper drilling. Olympic Dam has areas in B Block (the area near DDH1) which has bonanza grades of Au. We will have to put in the holes to find out if we have something like that or not (I can not speculate - we have to go on facts ie drill holes)
    I would love to run a scintillometer over the core to see the level of Uranium in there (that would be a 10 second job).
    The low grade zones of copper and other elements may not apply if it is like OD - the large low grade areas may just be the main meal with smaller very high grade zones providing the cream.

We need more data - this is just speculation - based on one hole ( and should be viewed that way ).

http://www.ga.gov.au/data-pubs/data...-for-a-high-tech-world/iron-oxide-copper-gold

The Olympic IOCG Province is defined by the distribution of known early Mesoproterozoic IOCG±U mineralisation and alteration, and encompasses three known districts (from north to south): Mt Woods Inlier which hosts the Prominent Hill deposit; Olympic Dam district hosting the Olympic Dam, Carrapateena and Wirrda Well deposits; and the historic Moonta-Wallaroo Cu-Au mining district with the recently discovered Hillside deposit. The Olympic IOCG Province is a metallogenic entity superimposed on older geological domains. The Olympic Dam deposit is currently the world’s fourth largest Cu resource, fifth largest Au resource and the world’s largest U resource by far, with all resources contained in a single deposit with an areal extent of less than 25 km2 (BHP Billiton Annual Report 2012). The resource in 2012 stood at 9576 Mt at 0.82% Cu, 0.26 kg/t U3O8, 0.31 g/t Au and 1.39 g/t Ag (www.bhpbilliton.com).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $9.921K 244.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 648378 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 107650 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ 74950
Last updated 15.38pm 28/03/2024 ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.