LOM 0.00% 11.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Dazzaa,as a trader who uses technical indicators,and charts,for...

1. 3,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Dazzaa,as a trader who uses technical indicators,and charts,for many of my trades,particuly short term trades,i really do not put much relience in charts,etc,when it comes to lom,now some may agree with my view,and some may think im crazy,but,i believe and have confidence in my believe that lom will deliver big time for those who can handle the risk,and have the patience required for a company doing bussiness in angola,and apart from its a1 location,and a1 management,which i sincerly believe have sh best intrest,in hand,now i am not nieve or silly,(but i do have bad spelling at times)and have been burnt before on stocks which looked so promising so i have learnt many lessons,one example was a stock named code idm, which was in mineral sands and chromite,and they held a large resource of high grade spheri, cromite,at a time when mineral sands demand was high and iluka was charging huge prices,anyway to cut a long story short,my loss was huge,but thats life,and one must always look at the downside risk,before the upside,anyway my view is lom bod are are working through many issues that excist in angola,and are making all the right moves,hence why we have been treatet so well,and will be highly respectet by the angolian officialls,and like my previouse post,am happy to go fishing,untill we get that ann,that will make lom sh put on there party caps on,To all sh best wishes,and sorry for any bad spelling or missing comas,or full stops,but hey its australia day,and yes i have had a few to many,and mite have a few more as well,cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $6.454K 56.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99906 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 166986 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ 29147
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.