SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Rabbi, firstly, the $68 you mention, is actually in AUD, so...

1. 11,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5799
    Rabbi, firstly, the $68 you mention, is actually in AUD, so there is no further benefit with the AUD being low right now. What we need is the POO is rise above approx US$57 to actually rise above the base rate of the hedge (the hedging announcement was released on the 19 Dec, when WTI was priced at approx US$57). With the AUD at approx $0.83, that gives us about AUD $68.

So the POO would need to rise at least US $9 for SXY to actually earn more from their production.

I think Elliots estimate is probably close, although I am going to raise it a little, to 20% drop in revenue.

I am also going to estimate that SXY cash position will drop to approx $64 million. As SXY has been drilling a lot of exploration wells in the past quarter. Also setting up Hornet for production, plus bringing other wells online.

Sorry, but I am going to end on a negative, at what number (cash position) will the market actually start penalizing SXY...? (if its not already, i.e. increasing short position).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.