STX 8.33% 26.0¢ strike energy limited

...I think you're right I will give them a call...the point I...

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    ...I think you're right I will give them a call...the point I was trying to make is that I'm not asking for a weekly report as they have stated quite clearly they have these(test) wells on extended production...I was one shareholder that was present at the AGM...they also stated they were not interested in headline rates announcements - referring to flows...a series of test wells (different fracs etc would be applied to maximise the flow rates...I have no problem with this whatsoever...)

My issue is disclosure of info from these wells... the last project specific update was on the 13th January ... on the 29th January we had the Quarterly (this provided very little further insight;granted weather did delay operations throughout SOME of January)...therefore it has been 50 days as of tomorrow-Wednesday) since a specific 'Southern Cooper Basin Gas Project Update'...even BPT do a monthly drilling report...quite seriously can you say that any of the wells would NOT have changed during those 50 days (granted with some of delay in January)...and is it too much to ask for a (one) further update during late feb/early March???

Remember continuous disclosure from the ASX is defined as:

3.1 Once an entity is or becomes aware of any information concerning it that a reasonable person would expect to have a material effect on the price or value of the entity’s securities, the entity must immediately tell ASX that information.

I can only assume that none of the wells currently on extended production(during February) fall into this category(yet plenty have commented here that they see the share price increasing exponentially based on this project and or Orica being swept off their feet by the flow of gas to surface over a period of time)...but who really knows...I would like to be given the opportunity to buy or sell STX shares based upon information that is occurring with this project and not to have to wait 50 days for this to happen...My opinion only...I think this is a great forum...I respect the many contributors to this company and I've said my piece today and won't comment any further.
    I own...I wish luck to all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.020(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $744.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.793M 11.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 630696 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 1061945 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.5¢
  Change
0.020 ( 7.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.0¢ 2892014
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.